Saturday, January 24, 2009

numero uno...

So, after years of reading people's blogs I have always been fascinated with them, and their confidence in their lives and themselves in laying their lives out there for the world to read. I always wished for the ability to be able to think of myself as someone who people would read about. Then it hit me... I don't have to be anybody but myself! I am interesting and amazing all on my own without even trying. Surrounded by my great and wonderful friends, there is plenty to laugh, smile, love, hate, frustrate and even sometimes cry about. I am sorry I am not going to be very good at this at first but with a bit of trail and error I will get good!! I will try to be here for better and for worse. For the good, the bad and the drunken nights gone terribly down hill. Thank you for your time! Love K

No comments:

Post a Comment