Wednesday, March 4, 2009

... favoritism ...

Being a part of the Intoxicated Geniuses makes me happy. We are a diverse group of people who somehow seem like we are all the same person. Not just because we all get along and enjoy the same things, but because at times, we even think the same things and finish each other's sentences. Now of course we fight because we are all different from different backgrounds. Raised in, for the most part, completely different worlds. Making us love each other all the more! I love my friends. Now that being said, at times, I do have favorites. Sometimes, one genius understands my trials better than another. Darwin and I share something special, none of the other geniuses seem to understand the appeal of Edward, Emmett, Jasper and even lil' 16 year-old Jacob. Grey and I have something no other genius has... we not only share memories of the survival of our youth but we also share DNA. BUT! Today, Freud has won my heart simply by knowing I am a girl and knowing one of my greatest weaknesses. Today, she sent me flowers in a large margarita glass. That is pure genius at it's finest. Look at what she did!!








She would be your favorite too huh?? I know. I have an amazing friend. I am not ashamed of it... I can be bought!

So I had other things to say but I am trying to do too much at one time and I am forgetting. I will remember soon and let you know all about it. So until then...

Love, K

No comments:

Post a Comment