Thursday, February 5, 2009

DayQuil Ramblings

So, I signed on the computer today for the first time all week and realized I have missed like bunches of stuff. I logged in to my e-mail and found out I caused Darwin a week of anger and frustration without even knowing it! ok, so it wasn't my fault but I had the answer to the question that had been plaguing her! So, needless to say, I swooped in and saved the day! Then, I logged onto my myspace and got no messages no comments no nothing and was instantly reminded my I no longer like the myspace and why I now think it is a stupid waste of time that I rarely entertain anymore. Then, I logged onto my facebook and had all sorts of things to deal with. Updates, notifications, requests, applications, pokes, writings on my wall... huckleberry Finn! I am sorry! Then, as I am doing this I realize I am way too much a geek for my own good and I sorta need to get off the computer, out of the house and get a life!

Side Note: So, speaking of life... 'member how I am trying to do more... with people, and not just sit alone in the apartment and watch tv... well! I found a little way around it! Darwin came over and I schooled her on one of my shows on DVD. I now only have two more I think to teach her about but anyways... so we had out little lesson. Watched Hottie McHottness in a movie then decided, like the grownups that we are, that we can watch a scary movie at 11 o'clock at night. It would be fine! It was only rated PG-13! So, we watched it. Ain't gonna lie, I was scared. Almost wet myself a few times! And, secretly really excited I didn't have to go outside and face the crazy wilderness around my place! Sorry Darwin! Happy you made it home okay!!

Bitch Moment: I am not sorry when I say I do not like cats. I do not like them. Worse yet, are cat ladies. All I am going to say is if you say no, but let them do it anyways... whey aren't going to not do it in the future. Also, they are cats, not your kids! They don't need spankings or timeouts or to be put on restriction. IT IS A FREAKING CAT! REALLY? Oh! And p.s. no, they don't think the birds are their friends and they don't want to sit and watch. They want to eat the birds. How do I know that? Because watch the stupid cat climb all over the freaking cage trying to get in there and claw the little birdy with it's claws! AND! Don't force the cat who hates all other cats to stay inside because you put her on restriction cause she stayed out too late and didn't come when you called her, look at her alternative, do you blame her? I would run to! And no, I don't have a favorite because at the end of the day they are all cats. AND! I would appreciate it if you would no longer allow them to sit on my chair. Their fur is now covering my seat.

In closing, I am going to need a little prayer to make it through the weekend. I am going to Glamis for the first time and me and Rembrandt are going to be big girls and feed ourselves! Good luck to us! Also, it is suppose to rain this weekend and we ALL know how I handle that! (that is not well for those of you who don't know) Photos will be posted when I return!
Love, K

No comments:

Post a Comment