Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Moment of Unhappy Feelings Released.

I have always been one who tries to be informed about what is around me so I can be a good American and do what is asked of me. I read and study up so I can vote. I, for the most part, obey the laws and rules of the road and daily life. I sit and listen to Tommy Wommy when he goes off in a political tangent. I don't even mind going to jury duty. You never know what could happen or who you could meet. My first time, I met a seemingly very nice boy. We hung for a while and whatever, life happens but it is some good memories! I do however, have a problem with going to FEDERAL court for A FREAKING MONTH! Being on call for a month really shouldn't bother me cause I really don't have a life and it isn't like I got a lot going on in March that I can't do it. But it is the principle of the whole thing. They just expect us to put our lives on hold and be at their beck and call for a month? WHAT IS THAT? All I gotta say is I better get on a freaking trial for the first time in my life or I am going to be REALLY upset about the whole thing. But all in all I guess you have something to look forward too... me at Jury Duty at the Federal Court down in San Diego... if this isn't going to be entertainment I don't know what is!!
Love, K

2 comments:

  1. What up Kayla! I like your blog..keep it up girl
    and I think we shouldn't wait a whole year to play bunko again...
    karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. that'd be awesome!! Kayla on a Federal Court Jury!!! YES

    ReplyDelete